Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Purple and Black

Hi everyone! Today is a new challenge over at Incy Wincy! We would love for you to join in and use 

Purple and Black

So let's see all those amazing creations with our color challenge! Our awesome sponsor this week is Dilly Beans. I colored her with copics and added some glitter to her gorgeous eyelashes! I made the background papers using white cardstock and my new script stamp that I dabbed with Distress paint black soot and spritzed with water. I also spritzed the papers with Dylusions crushed grape and black marble. The bow was made using 3GirlJam ribbon! I hope you will join us this week! Be Blessed! :)

I am entering in the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons - AG with ribbon
 Paper Crafting Journey - Halloween colors
Allsorts - Ribbons and bows
Blessings ink - Text as background

3 comments:

  1. Fab job love ya big bow too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every little thing about this. Your colouring is fab, the image is great and that bow is beautiful!
    Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Halloween colours challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!